Chiropractic, massage therapy, and manual therapy are all different types of treatment we offer in our office to help you get better. Manual therapy focuses on a specific soft tissue region for soft tissue mobilization and stretching of the specific muscular area you are having pain with to help your pain and symptoms you are suffering from. Traditional massage therapy focuses on a head to toe feel good massage approach helping the soft tissue and muscles of the body as a whole start to relax with oils and relaxation techniques to give your overall body stress and pain relief. Chiropractic adjustments, however, focuses more on the nervous system, spine, and bones. By combining both soft and hard tissue techniques, chiropractic adjustment therapy brings more relief and comfort over time, especially to those who have been injured.
Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustment
The main benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments are:
- Quicker Recovery – With chiropractic and adjustment therapy, many patients are able to recover faster since multiple forms of therapy are being used.
- Improved Circulation – adjustments can reduce swelling and increase blood flow, which allows your body to remove waste and toxins faster and leads to faster healing.
- Increased Mobility – Chiropractic adjustment can relieve pain and tension, increase muscle flexibility, and increase mobility as a result.
- Easier Adjustments – Performing a chiropractic adjustment after a massage will be easier and more accurate since your body and muscles will be more relaxed than usual.
What Is a Chiropractic Adjustment?
A chiropractic adjustment is where a licensed chiropractor uses spinal manipulation to realign the spine. Vertebrae that are out of place, not functioning properly, or have abnormal movement patterns can be manipulated through chiropractic adjustments to restore their natural alignments. Chiropractic adjustments can relieve muscle pain, inflammation, increase function and mobility, and relieve pressure on nerves.
When Should I Get a Chiropractic Adjustment?
Anyone at anytime can take advantage of a chiropractic adjustment. These therapies can help relieve stress and pain, whether you’ve sustained a car accident injury, sports injury, or simply need a break from everyday life. In addition to the physical benefits, chiropractic adjustments can also:
- Improve Your Overall Mood
- Lower Your Blood Pressure
- Improve Your Quality of Sleep
- Improve Your Posture
If you’ve been injured in a car accident or are suffering from chronic neck or back pain, call 407-478-7246 to schedule an appointment today! .
- Auto Injury Experience