We are open today here at Seminole Chiropractic Center to continue serving our community in Casselberry!
Taking All Precautions To Limit Your Coronavirus Exposure
We have initiated updated procedures above and beyond our usual high standards of office cleaning. We continue to use Clorox and Lysol products to improve safety when you are coming to our office.
Four times per day we completely disinfect the office and before and after every patient encounter. We are taking these steps to help reduce your risk of catching the coronavirus in our office. We have also implemented social distancing and other strict office procedures following the direction of the CDC to make sure you are safer and more comfortable during your office visit.
There is no waiting in the waiting room allowed anymore, as we implement social distancing with these new procedures. As such, we ask you to call when you get here and wait out in your car, for your safety, until a room is available. We ask that if you currently have a cough, fever, flu-like symptoms, or are otherwise feeling sick, that you call our office to reschedule your appointment and do not enter the office.
If you have any of these symptoms we recommend going to your primary care physician or local hospital to be checked for COVID-19 and stay home until you are better and cleared. We appreciate you trusting us with your healthcare after a car accident, injury, or neck or back problem! We look forward to serving you and helping you get back to better health!
Here are a few tips to continue proper safety:
- Stay away from large crowds.
- Wash your hands 10+ times a day (20 seconds each time).
- When you cough, sneeze, or blow your nose, don’t touch your face, and be sure to wash your hands.
- Sanitize any surface that you use a lot, like your cell phone, computer, mouse, etc.
- If you are sick, stay home.
- Whenever you touch a surface that other people have possibly touched, wash your hands and make sure you don’t touch your face because when you touch a surface and then touch your face you’re more prone to get the coronavirus.
- Stay hydrated.
- Eat right.
- Get rest.
- Get more Chiropractic adjustments, because when you are well-adjusted, your body is healthier. The stronger your immune system is, the less chance you have of getting the Coronavirus.
- Most of all be kind and courteous to the people you interact with.
- Stay positive and mentally focused on positive thoughts, actions, and solutions to problems each day because your thoughts create your reality and it is important for each of us to stay positive until things turn around.
- Auto Injury Experience