Chiropractic has been one of the most important medical advancements for promoting spine health and overall well-being since its introduction in the late 1800's by pioneering physician D.D. Palmer. As an alternative medicine, chiropractic care is considered to be an exceptional alternative to surgery and pain medications. Considering that a chiropractic adjustment can provide a number of benefits beyond back pain relief, it is no wonder that many important physicians, philosophers, and celebrities have expressed plenty of interesting and entertaining chiropractic quotes over the years. Read on to discover twenty of our favorite chiropractic quotes!
Chiropractic Quotes of the Ages
- "Regular chiropractic adjustments go hand-in-hand with good health." - Peter Fonda
- "The highest ideal of cure is the speedy, gentle, and enduring restoration of health by the most trustworthy and least harmful way." - Samuel Hahnemann
- "Medicine is a collection of uncertain prescriptions, the results of which taken collectively, are more fatal than useful to mankind. Water, air and cleanliness are the chief articles in my pharmacopeia." - Napoleon BonaparteNapoleon Bonaparte
- "The spine is the lifeline. A lot of people should go to a chiropractor but they don’t know it." - Jack LaLanne
- "The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest the patient in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease." - Thomas Edison
- "Life is but the expression of spirit through matter. To make life manifest requires the union of spirit and body." - D.D. Palmer
- "Let your food be your medicine and your medicine your food." - Hippocrates
- "The nervous system holds the key to the body’s incredible potential to heal itself." - Jay Holder, D.C.
- "Chiropractic embraces the science of life, the knowledge of how organisms act in health and disease, and also the art of adjusting the neuroskeleton." - D.D. Palmer
- "The greatest discovery of any generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering the attitudes of their minds." - Albert Schweitzer
- "I didn’t know how much I could improve until I started seeing a chiropractor. Since I’ve been in chiropractic, I’ve improved by leaps and bounds, both mentally and physically." - Gerald Wilkins (former NBA player)
- "Bodybuilders and fitness people have been using, very extensively, chiropractors in order to stay healthy and fit. Whenever I had a little problem with my body, I always ran to one of my dear friends, he was always right there with the adjustments. This is how I found out the best way of going, is to use chiropractors, not only after injuries, but also before injury." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "Chiropractic makes me feel a few inches taller each time I come out." - Christie Brinkley
- "I rely on regular chiropractic care to keep in shape for my strenuous type of acting and singing." - Liza Minelli
- "I feel it my bounden duty to not only replace displaced bones, but also teach others, so that the physical and spiritual may enjoy health, happiness and the full fruition of our earthly lives." - D.D. Palmer
- "Two and three years after patients with back pain were treated by chiropractors, they experienced far less pain than those who were treated by medical doctors." - British Medical Journal
- "I got a chiropractor to come along to the [Patriot] shoot, because they can actually stick you back together within 15 minutes. He spent a week and worked on the entire crew. All the stunt guys were like, ‘Oh, fix my disc.’ The guy’s amazing." - Mel Gibson
- "I probably wouldn't even be here now if it weren't for chiropractic." - Merle Haggard
- "The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while Nature cures the disease." - Voltaire
- "The person who takes medicine must recover twice, once from the disease and once from the medicine." - William Osler, M.D.
Craving a Chiropractic Adjustment?
If reading all of these quotes has got you feeling like your spine is need of alignment, Dr. Dave Jenkins may be able to help. At Seminole Chiropractic Center, Dr. Jenkins treats people suffering from auto injuries, sports injuries, neck pain, mid back pain, lower back pain, headaches, migraines, stress and hypertension, pinched nerves, and more. To begin your chiropractic treatment, schedule an appointment with our Oviedo chiropractors by calling 321-775-9955. We look forward to helping you find relief from your pain!
- Auto Injury Experience